Tuesday, August 16, 2011

ack! [nantucket style]


I've been gone, and when I was gone I was in Nantucket, seeing some of my high school friends who have a house up there. We've made a bit of a tradition of visiting these friends at the end of the summer, and I'm glad it's something I had the chance to do.
Getting out of work was nice too.

Nantucket always brings out my inner prep like a boss. Suddenly, upon boarding the little tiny plane that hops between Boston and ACK airport, I abandon my typical hipster-vintage-classic-girly look (I did not make that up. Michelle gets full credit for such an in-depth analysis of my style) and decide I will wear only pastels and nautical stripes for the rest of my life.

Which is pretty much fine.
ack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...