Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Photobucket


Today, Caroline told me I looked like I was in a movie. I like that feeling. Also, today I discovered that my new dress from Zara is shorter than I thought it was. That's okay too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This bag is an interesting one. In Bern, there's a little artisan shop where they make leather bags like this. You can customize all of it, and they're hella expensive but also hella high quality. My mom got me one for my birthday, and I went into the store and picked everything out. Light blue leather, navy blue stitching, a floral design on the inside, all of it.
It's an investment piece, clearly. The sort of bag that I'll have when I'm fifty. It's only been a year, and the leather is already starting to feel soft and well-loved.

Also, I'm the worst vegetarian ever. Two of my most cherished sartorial items required the slaughter of an animal. However, because technically my vegetarianism only limits my American dining (we really do terrible things to our produce, before we kill them), I suppose I could apply that same principle to leather items. 
I mean, the cow who I must have killed for my bag probably had a nice life roaming the Alps beforehand, right?

Oh, morals. What a troublesome thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...