Sunday, June 5, 2011

standardized

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


My sister had to take SAT2s in Zurich yesterday, so mom and I met her and my dad in the city afterwards for lunch.
I remember having to take SAT2s. Of course, I took them all junior year, and my sister's only a sophomore, but that's the little overachiever that she is. I always had deep animosity for the College Board. I used to write them nasty letters on my scratch paper of the APs, mostly so that the graders could have something to look at.
One needs always to be reminded of the fact that behind the carefully crafted essays and filled-in bubbles there is a sixteen year old who is pissed off at society.

Now I'm nineteen though, so I guess I should calm down a little bit re: College Board hatred. They have no power over me anymore. So there.

OUTFIT
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Nordstrom
Shirt - H&M
Jeans - BDG
Boots - Max Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...