Wednesday, June 8, 2011

sometimes i pretend i go to art school

Getting dressed this morning was fun because all of my basic staple-type items are in a big brown suitcase in the middle of my floor.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This shirt is from American Apparel, but I bought it at a thrift store, so I think that makes me a double hipster. Anyway, I refer to this as my art-school-shirt, because I feel like kids in art school walk around in oversized button-downs all the time.
OUTFIT
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Tiffany's (a graduation present)
Shirt - American Apparel
Tank top - BP
Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - ROSS. (I bought them for a costume and they're not very comfortable.)
Purse - Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...