Thursday, June 9, 2011

another traveling song

Photobucket

Photobucket


This is the kind of shit I wear when I travel. It's comfortable and it has little else going for it. That is, until I decide on a whim to look cute with a flower in my hair.
Fun fact of the day: I wasn't going to take an outfit picture today (because, really) but then I felt distinctly anxious and I figured fooling around in front of the camera for a little while would loosen me up.
Anyway, now I've survived my seven hours of train travel and now I am here:

Photobucket

What an adventure this will be.
OUTFIT
Flower - H&M
Jacket - Burger
Tee - Urban Outfitters, via my sister's closet
Jeans - 7 for all mankind
Shoes - TOMS

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...