Sunday, June 5, 2011

one step inside doesn't mean you understand


My mother has a friend visiting. My mother's friend has ties to a prominent university. My mother has decided that I want to grad school at this university.
Let me just say that I don't even know my major yet. Grad school plans are but a twinkle in my eye. Anyway, I went into my mom's room to give her her phone (we got her an iPhone 4 for her birthday, but she needed me to set it up), and suddenly I was being asked very serious questions about my future.

Like any rationally thinking college student, I made something up and ran away as quickly as possible. Why can't this be my life forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...