Tuesday, June 21, 2011

mangio

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Yesterday, we in the apartment D'Azeglio had a cooking lesson. Also, I left my camera on manual focus because I'd been taking videos (read: footage of us all dancing around to Taylor Swift songs). Please interpret the blurry quality of those outfit shots as artistic and not sloppy. That would be much appreciated.

Both of these dresses are from H&M. A ridiculous amount of my clothing is from H&M, actually. I'd like to think that I make it look more original but maybe everyone likes to think that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...