Monday, June 20, 2011

i just keep on making shit

I've decided in the internal sunshine-rebellion style guide that I'm totally okay with cursing in post titles.
Today I made a fringey tanktop.

Photobucket


Photobucket

This is what I started with. A large t-shirt. I bought it for pretty cheap in a tourist shop. It's huge though.

Photobucket

I put a loose-fitting tanktop on top of it to figure out the fit, and decided where I was going to cut. I decided the fringe required a crop-top type cut. After that all there was to do was sit on the floor with Taylor Swift blasting and scissors in my hand.

Photobucket
God, I love cutting things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...