Wednesday, June 1, 2011

chesery

DSC_0100

After lunch we went to one of my mom's favorite shops in the town, called the Chesery. It's a mixture of a cheese bar and antique store/thrift shop, and I'm pretty much obsessed with it now.

DSC_0121

I love all these little frames. It makes me wish I had a bunch of tiny pictures. Also, desk space. That would also be a nice thing to have.

DSC_0117

The whole store had this atmosphere of an abandoned attic in Wonderland.

DSC_0107

I found the most gorgeous necklace. Unfortunately, you can't see the price in the photograph. I hate how weak the dollar is compared to the Swiss Franc (and everything else, for that matter).

DSC_0113


No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...