Sunday, May 29, 2011

wishes

The thing about online shopping is that it's almost as satisfying as actual shopping, even if I'm not actually buying anything. Even if I'm just making lists of things that I'd like to buy. 




Summer essentials according to Clara. 
I used to not "get" vests at all. It's rare that only my torso is cold. Lately I've warmed up to the idea though. There's one similar to this topshop vest at H&M that I may or may not end up getting later. When I say that I mean I'm trying to think of a legitimate enough reason that I need a light wash denim vest to justify spending money on it.
We'll see whether I come up with one. Chances are, my willpower will break. Vest, you will be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...