Sunday, May 29, 2011

me: a manifesto

I've spent the last few hours searching the internet for a good place to host this blog, and I've come right back to where I started.
Blogger, I just don't know how to quit you.

So I voyaged home, did some major tweaking, and this blog finally seems to look the way I wanted it to all along. It looks like me.

what i look like most of the time
I honestly think I'd had some kind of identity crisis. I was trying to reconcile the fashion-blogger voice (self-assured, twee, dare I say condescending?) with the Clara-voice (sarcastic, unduly enthused with parentheticals, unqualified for this position). To hell with that. I will fashion-blog the shit out of this internet, and I will do it my way.
That is, once I get home and regain access to a quality camera. iSight isn't exactly top notch. Why I didn't bring my dslr (his name is turtle) on vacation with me is a mystery to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...