Sunday, July 10, 2011

what is on my face

makeup bag


Lancome HYPNÔSE DRAMA Instant Full Body Volume Mascara, $25
Physicians Formula: Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Powder, $14
Korres Lip Butter Plum, $12
Fresh Here Comes the Sun Face Palette, $45
Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 Sugar Rose Tinted Lip..., $23
Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste Deep, $26
SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Blotting Papers Natural, $8
Physicians Formula: Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner, $11
L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream 1.7 oz, $40
Nars Cosmetics 30ml Orgasm illuminator, £21
ROUGE COCO SHINE - Lipstick - Chanel Makeup


I think this is more interesting than what's on my bag. You may notice I have an almost schizophrenic selection (forgive my misuse of the term. For the record, I know that's not in fact what schizophrenia entails. I'm a potential-psych-major over here) of nice products and drugstore brands.
Honestly, that's just the way I operate. I tend to err on the side of cheap things when I can, and things like eyeliner are pretty much always the same.

That said, there's nothing even close to Orgasm Illuminator at CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...