Friday, July 1, 2011

some old rocks and stuff

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The thing about maxi dresses is that you can take a night train in them, because they're like light portable sleeping bags in which one might curl up and flash exactly no one. 

Then, later, you can go to Pompeii and have your friends tell you you look like a model. Which is laughable, considering you just took a night train.

Maxi dresses rock.

Also, Pompeii. It's very cool. That wasn't my first time exploring the ruins of Vesuvius (my high school latin class had an Italy-trip when I was a junior), but making saucy poses in front of the brothel doesn't get old.

The thing about Pompeii jokes though is that they still feel too soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...