Friday, July 15, 2011

brandy melville

I have a new favorite store.
Imagine a shop full of floral things and soft fabrics and crop tops and sheer button down shirts and pretty dresses with zippers and lots of black and white and beige and pink everything you could ever love.
In one shop.

It's made all the cooler because it's an italian brand called Brandy Melville. I had to talk myself out of buying all kinds of things today when we stumbled upon their location in Bologna, but I also snagged a tank top for 5 euros on sale (in addition to some other things that I'm sure I'll show you later).

Anyway, check this shit out.

Photobucket
new shirt with which I am obsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...