Tuesday, June 7, 2011

met her at a backyard block party by the bar

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let's play a game called "spot the new remote." Ten points if you find it! A thousand points if you find it in the last picture!

This is my ideal summer outfit, honestly. I feel like I woke up this way (and I almost did sleep in this sweater. It's fantastically cozy), but I also feel like the swiss are going to give me looks like "wtf is the American chick doing now?"
They give me those looks a lot, but I've gotten used to it.
Anyway, this is what I'm wearing today.

OUTFIT
Sweater - H&M
Shorts - Levi's
Headband - H&M
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - some outlet mall near Geneva

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...