Saturday, June 11, 2011

long live all the mountains we made

Photobucket

Photobucket

We walked around all day and now my feet hurt a bunch. White girl problems.
On the bright side, I've bought all the ingredients to caprese salad. I literally bought a type of cheese typical to Switzerland (Emmental), Italy (Mozzarella), and the states (Philadelphia cream cheese) at the grocery store. The three places I could say that I reside. And their cheeses.

OUTFIT
Cardigan - Nordstrom
T-Shirt - American Eagle
Jeans - BDG
Necklace - someplace
Shoes - Max Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...