Sunday, June 5, 2011

happy birthday mom!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy birthday, mom!
I bought her a Lancome product at the duty-free store in geneva the other day (things are notably cheaper without taxes. Fancy that!). It was called HYDRA ZEN NEUROCALM and it was essentially made of unicorn spit, according to the literature inside.
No matter. My mother is a stresscase with dry skin (as am I), so it seemed appropriate.

OUTFIT
Dress - paris someplace. I don't remember
Shoes - Nine West. I literally wear these all the time
Ring - Claire's
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters, perhaps?

1 comment:

  1. Love your dress, so pretty. Found you on IFB, following you on Bloglovin' now :) great blog!

    ReplyDelete

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...