Friday, August 12, 2011

links a la mode

So IFB chose one of my posts for their weekly Links A La Mode. The other posts are pretty awesome as well, so yall should check it out. IFB is such a great community for the fashion-bloggers among us, and I love that they do these link round ups.


One of the major perks of being a fashion blogger is joining a rich community of people to learn from. This week's links are all about education--from posts that take a critical look at fashion-inspired books, to an inside look at the much buzzed about fashion summer camp. Of course, we couldn't leave out a link to our favorite education event... the upcoming IFB Conference! We hope you enjoy (and learn something, too!)

LINKS À LA MODE: AUG 11th


No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...