Friday, October 14, 2011

providence sucks [rainy day style]

Photobucket

It rains a lot in Providence. Actually, the Swiss and Rhode Island climates are kind of weirdly similar. It's like I'm a magnet for it, except it kind of sucks and I'm definitely not seeking it out on purpose.

I do love snow though. My real problem is that it's weirdly warm here right now, so my rain jacket is too heavy, but I want to wear it anyway so as not to get wet. See?

Photobucket

OUTFIT
shirt - lilly
pants - um i don't know. they're pretty much black jeggings.
boots - hunter
nails - fly as shit. OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous faded into clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...