Monday, July 18, 2011

leather and silk

Photobucket

These are things that one can find in Florence for less than they would usually cost. Of course, I took full advantage of this phenomenon.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Those shoes? Handmade. Forty euro. The tie? Also handmade, and silk, and makes a great belt, thank you. Also, note the Duomo behind me in that last picture. 
Is it rude to brag? 
I don't really care. I abandon your social conventions in favor of my new shoes.

OUTFIT
dress - brandy melville
shoes  - handmade in florence
tie - bought at the san lorenzo market
sunglasses - urban outfitters
purse - h&m

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my gosh, comments make me so excited. i read all of them and then read them out loud again to all of my friends at parties. this is why i'm so popular in real life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...